1 To enroll into a course a student must FIRST REGISTER in the website, and fee to be paid online for which Bank Account details are mentioned in the website. The student must then mail the receipt of the payment to the institution after which access will be given to the classes.
2 In order to enrol, student has to pay 100% of the total fees, for the commencement of the course. Once Fees paid, there will be no refund/ it is not transferable. Access to saved videos will be available for a duration of one month from the date of completion of the course(Completion of live classes)
3 In order to enroll, student has to pay 100% of the total fees, for the commencement of the course. Once Fees paid, there will be no refund/ it is not transferable.
4. Students and their parents or guardians, agree to pay the tuition fees and other charges applicable for the course. It is understood and agreed that failure to do so may result in withdrawal from the course and cancellation of the enrollment.
5. Management has sole discretion to change the faculty at any time without any prior instruction.
6. As the management gives at most priority to the discipline, if any student misbehaves with management or any person in the academy, management has the right to expel the student from the Online classes.
7. Management has the sole discretion to cancel any admission, if any student found guilty of Misconduct or Indiscipline.
8. Management or authorized persons has the right to verify the authenticity of the online student.
9. Students will be responsible for any unauthorized usage of online classes which belong to the properties of academy, the academy has the right to go legally against the individual and collect the damage charges from student.
10. Tuition fees may be changed with the change in Curriculum with prior notice to the Student.
11. Printed material will be posted to the student with in 15 days from the date of enrollment of the student.
12. The students should not copy/save the transmitted data whether in audio form or videos form or paper form, if they do so they are liable punish under the provisions of INDIAN COPY RIGHT ACT 1957.
13. Violations of any of these Terms and Conditions, academy had the right to expel the student from the classes. I do here
Accepting all the above term and conditions.